• Streaming news
  • Hot news
  • It will be decided in people#39;s court that #39;lotus brand chowkidar#39; is indeed thief: Rahul Gandhi: The Congress chief expressed regret over his remarks on Monday, saying he had made the statement in the heat of political campaigning which was misused by his politic http://tinyurl.com/y5hx5vcb

    submitted via moneycontrol , 16 minutes ago by StockNews
  • Pre-poll violence rocks Odisha: EC magistrate injuredBombs were also hurled at a BJP assembly candidate's car though none was injured, police said Monday. http://tinyurl.com/y22nrkw7

    submitted via economic times , 16 minutes ago by StockNews
  • Bengaluru Airport serves 33.30 million passengers in FY 2018-19: BIAL – operator of the BLR Airport – has undertaken a massive Rs 13,000-crore capacity expansion http://tinyurl.com/y25u94cj

    submitted via business line , 25 minutes ago by StockNews
  • Benny Antony conferred National IP Award: Benny Antony, Joint Managing Director, the Kochi-based Arjuna Natural Ltd, has been conferred with the National Intellectual Property Award for 2019 i http://tinyurl.com/y5s7hvk5

    submitted via business line , 25 minutes ago by StockNews filed under
  • Sri Lanka says attacks carried out by suicide bombers, international network involved: Seven suicide bombers took part in the attacks on churches and luxury hotels in Sri Lanka that killed 290 people and wounded more than 500, an investigator said on Monday, while a govern http://tinyurl.com/yxvdyq64

    submitted via reuters , 25 minutes ago by StockNews
  • Sensex tanks 500 points; here are 5 factors dragging market: Nifty saw a cut of over 100 points in the trade that pushed the index below 11,700. The index made a lifetime high of 11,856 last week but failed to hold its gains and drifted towards 11,740 http://tinyurl.com/y26ln5uq

    submitted via moneycontrol , 25 minutes ago by StockNews filed under
  • 2019 Honda CBR650R launched in India at Rs 7.70 lakhs http://tinyurl.com/y58d83ko

    submitted via moneycontrol , 25 minutes ago by StockNews
  • 360 Realtors FY#39;19 revenue up 46% to Rs 152 cr; sells 6,000 units for Rs 4,100 cr: Gurugram-based 360 Realtors, which has over 50 offices across India and overseas with a sales force of more than 1,000 people, sold 6,000 units worth Rs 4,100 crore during 2018-19, its f http://tinyurl.com/yxezpto3

    submitted via moneycontrol , 25 minutes ago by StockNews
  • Buy Reliance Industries; target of Rs 1630: Sharekhan: Sharekhan is bullish on Reliance Industries has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1630 in its research report dated dated April 18, 2019. http://tinyurl.com/y5kt94zs

    submitted via moneycontrol , 26 minutes ago by StockNews filed under
  • Bajaj Auto launches 216-cc four-wheeler Qute in Maharashtra: The Qute got the nod from the Indian government as a purpose-built vehicle for intra-city travel. http://tinyurl.com/y66ajnqn

    submitted via moneycontrol , 26 minutes ago by StockNews filed under
  • India#39;s coal import rises 9% to 234 MT in FY19: Coal imports were at 214.61 MT in 2017-18, according to provisional data by mjunction services, based on monitoring of vessels#39; positions and data received from shipping companies. http://tinyurl.com/y23gc547

    submitted via moneycontrol , 26 minutes ago by StockNews filed under
  • Accumulate HDFC Bank; target of Rs 2550: Dolat Capital: Dolat Capital recommended accumulate rating on HDFC Bank with a target price of Rs 2550 in its research report dated April 22, 2019. http://tinyurl.com/y2jfbbe9

    submitted via moneycontrol , 26 minutes ago by StockNews filed under
  • Buy Reliance Industries; target of Rs 1535: HDFC Securities: HDFC Securities is bullish on Reliance Industries has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 1535 in its research report dated April 22, 2019. http://tinyurl.com/y5m25w96

    submitted via moneycontrol , 26 minutes ago by StockNews filed under
  • Jaya Prada slams Azam Khan#39;s son over #39;Anarkali#39; remark: "I used to see him as my son. I had not expected this from him as I perceived him as an educated man. It shows how father and son regard a woman in the society. His father called me Anarkali and now he has http://tinyurl.com/y6p7tb2y

    submitted via moneycontrol , 35 minutes ago by StockNews
  • Govt puts Pawan Hans strategic sale on hold till election: The government holds 51 percent stake in helicopter service provider Pawan Hans, and the remaining 49 percent is with ONGC. Investors had time till March 6 to put in their financial bids for up to 100 percent stak http://tinyurl.com/y55nt3rl

    submitted via moneycontrol , 35 minutes ago by StockNews filed under